Friday, November 5, 2010

An Apology

This blog is going to be in the form of an apology.  I know the last several months most of my posts have been copy and paste type things and I'm sorry for this. I know a blog is supposed to be original and a way to share your feelings, thoughts and ideas with others, but my health has been a real pain the the butt the last several months and the ability to concentrate long enough to put my thoughts down in a way that makes any sense at all has been impossible.
At this point things are improving and hopefully before too long I will be back to full steam ahead.  I send my thanks to those of you who have stuck it out, please bare with me just a little longer and I'll try and make up for lost time.
Blessings to all

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a solitary pagan. And happy to find other's close to my age. I understand when health problems arise, I have been coping for some time with mine. And along with that some other problems. My blog is sort of an escape from some of the constant curves life has thrown my way. So right now it's only half finished. Your blogs are very interesting with some very practical subjects.

    ReplyDelete